Monday, April 26, 2010


Who knew creating a simple scroll game involved so much math!!! OH MY GEEZ... This week in Game Design we were challenge with the assignment of making our very own Scroll game. When I first thought of "scroll game" I thought this should be fun an easy. Well it was absolutely fun but easy.. Hmm I wouldn’t say so. Creating the game and trying to allow my sprite to move involved me creating coordinates. (Sounds simple right??) Tricky thing though, Y-axis coordinates are negative at the top instead of the bottom! So now you understand where I’m coming from huh!!! But all in all, the game was fun to make, and I’m actually excited that I got through it.

16 comments:

  1. This game puts me in the mind of nameco galaga game. But I enjoyed playing the game but the game went by really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this qame went slow qurl...but it was kinda different from the others because its lhke a galaxy qame.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like yo game but the background wasn't moving

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS GAME WAS FUN..NICE THEME..! NOT MUCH OF A CHALLENGE FOR ME I GOT AN HIGH SCORE..! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the game righthand.....Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS GAME IS SO BORING, LAME COLORS.! LOL. I LOVE THE MUSIC THO.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The game is good but its too slow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this game was clean but it was just a little to slow

    ReplyDelete
  9. this game was so fun i couldnt stop. i wish you would have had a second level it was so fun.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this was a nice game next time fix the speed speed up

    ReplyDelete