Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Top 5 Platform games







To be totally honest, before this class (Game Design) I was actually dead to the "game world". I never really played video games before but now its kinda cool. So for my assignment of choosing 5 of the top Platform games I decided to ofcourse choose the ever famous "Super Mario Bros". I believe this game is an all time classic! This is the type of game you tell your children about, its very cool and with all the levels its a bit challenging.


I also selected another classic, thats right "Final Fantasy X4" originally created in 1991. This is a cool game and its a game that in my opinion has made history along with "Mario Bros". I wanted to keep it trendy to by the way, so I choose "Fairly OddParents: Guts 'n' Glory". This game is extremely fun, and is exciting from begining to end. Another is "Go Diego Go: Rain Forest Adventure", I chose it because my little cousin owns this game! He cant stop playing it and he's literally addicted at the of 7. The game is fun, easy enough for a younger child, and the platforms used are absolutely cool (they match the rain forest theme). My final choice was a little something for the spongebob lovers! The game is called "Obstacle Odyssey 2" and its an easy game to play, with familiar characters, and fast action.

No comments:

Post a Comment