
For my Senior-Final Project I chose do to a Platform style game. I chose this because for a previous assignment I actually enjoyed creating the game. I feel I deserve an A+ for my work because I did all the requirements wanted for the game. Also, even though I was in a rush (because of time) to complete the game I still put lots of effort into the game. This was a very fun and exciting course. I feel as though I learned lots of stuff that could possibly help me in the future. Some stuff like using the coordinates in rooms and having to be creative all the time is something I will use again. If there was another student about to take this class and it’s the first day I would advise them to use there time affectively!!!!! I would also say pay attention and to not get on Ms. Porter’s nerve as much as the class of 2010 did!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment